Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 18

Hello!

Soooo sorry I haven't blogged in a while!! I've been kinda preoccupied... I have good news!! I have decided to buy a personalized The Earth Diet programme with Sarah Mae as my mentor!! I'm super excited, because I feel like I really need some help on this; I don't know anyone who does anything like this! It will be great to have the help and support...

Today I have decided to be my own guinee pig. I'm going to go off the diet, and see what happens. See if what I am doing is actually working, or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm a bit nervous, because I might get sick, I already have a headache, but we'll see what happens. I will do no excercise and eat lots of chips and sweets.

Haha I just realized something that's ironic. One of my friends JoJo is staying at my house for the weekend and today we are going to do a beauty day: facials (bentonite clay!!!), makeovers, hair, nails, etc.. So while we are helping our bodies on the outside, I will be hurting mine on the inside!!

Well, it's just for a day, so hopefully I won't hurt myself too much...

Wish me luck!!

Muahh<3xo

1 comment:

  1. Don't just eat sweets and chips!!!!! Or you will make yourself sick! Eat meat, and a lot of protein!!

    ReplyDelete

Stay strong, beautiful, Fearless, and healthy!! (: