Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 9

I'm soo sorry I missed two days!!! Ive been busy!! I fell a couple times, regrettably, but I am still going strong! Yesterday I ate a few potato chips and afterwards I felt so awful!! And today I ate a subway with mayo and mustard and provolone, and I feel gross and have a headache.

The weirdest thing happened to me two days ago. I was walking along when suddenly I felt this tearing or ripping sensation in my shin and knee. It hurt HORRIBLY!!!! I stayed for the rest of the day, but when I took a bath it got better, and now I don't feel it at all xD

Breakfast: ohh boy, I had a lot to eat for breakfast!! I had toast with natural peanut butter and sliced apples, grapefruit, pecans, apples, and strawberries.

Lunch: For lunch I had a subway sandwich. I'm not sure what was in it, because my mum ordered it for me, but I know there was oil, mayo, mustard, and provolone...

Snacks: all natural fudge my sis made for me!! Peanut butter, cocoa, and honey xP really really good!!!

Supper: I am about to have a bowl of vege beef stew my mum made me... I'm being spoiled today!! Everyone's making me great meals! I checked what she put in it, the soy curls have nothing but SOY, and there's nothing else but beans, water, tomatoes, and some healthy seasonings...

Ohh I said I would post about the bentonite clay treatment!! Well I took a video or myself putting it on with my old phone, but I couldn't figure out how to get it onto this phone because the file is too large. So I will continue working on that...

Did I like it?? It was AMAZING!! My face feels sooooooo smooth and tight!! For those with large pores, this stuff will help extraordinarily! My face felt aol clean and toxin free as well.. I think I'm going to also do the feet wrap next time...

Have a good sleep!!

Xoxoxoxzzzz xP


1 comment:

  1. Cool! That facial sounds funky! And I'm super envious of all the fruits you're eating. Sorry about the muscle pain and the eating-processed-food thing but you seem to be doing really well. Are you seeing any results yet? And has a doctor approved of your diet?
    Luv ya and I'm prayin fur ya!
    Xoxo,
    Urtwinsista,
    Ellie <3

    ReplyDelete

Stay strong, beautiful, Fearless, and healthy!! (: