Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 1

Thoughts: I actually didn't struggle at all today!! I felt very optimistic and excited about this new lifestyle change!! So, I guess I don't have all that much to say about that :P

Breakfast: strawberries, pineapple, walnuts, and whole oat oatmeal with organic rice milk (no additives)

Lunch: Homemade french fries (just sliced potatoes and baked them with celtic salt and seasonings) and salad with bean sprouts, lettuce, tomatoes, and vigin garlic olive oil and lemon juice as dressing..

Snacks: none

Dinner: 100% raw and healthy chocolate peanut butter balls

Sexycise: played with my boyz (dogs), I did agility with them (so it was a lot of running around)

I feel GUITLY after eating those chocolate balls!!! I keep having to remind myself they're healthy! This "diet" is sooo darn easy!! (:.. At least it is so far..

If you want the recipe to the chocolate balls, go here ... I would post the recipe on here, but I don't want to until I ask Liana's permission. The recipes are free on her website, but you do have to put an email in to access them, so idk...

muahh<3xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay strong, beautiful, Fearless, and healthy!! (: